My name is Babs and I cook, bake and generally make too much food that I then make other people eat. I am a university student which for me involves a lot of sleep, food, parties and a bit of cramming.
A few things about me:
- I don’t eat any meat or fish but only because I don’t like the taste/texture.
- I am Czech but I have lived abroad for over 5 years.
- I am beauty-blind meaning that beautiful sights are completely lost on me. However I happen to live in two cities which are meant to be very beautiful – Durham and Prague.
- I love sourdough although I have never attempted to make it.
- I love houmous even more and I do occasionally make it but I consume vast quantities of the store-bought version.
- That makes houmous ON sourdough the best thing ever, obviously.
If you would like to contact please use the form below or send me an email at babs (at) theflyingramekin.com. Or you can simply comment below on any page on this blog.